Giving is a Gift.
In 2021, we continued to serve our community by providing:
- Dynamic online Sunday worship and coffee hours with a return to in-person worship in May
- A revitalized music program led by new Director, Andrew Leslie Cooper
- Reengaged Children & Youth Programs with in-person formation and fellowship
- A community-wide celebration of St. Matthew's Day to kick off this program year and welcome our neighbors
- Deeply faithful self-examination of Racial Reconciliation and Justice
- Ongoing engagement with our Mission partners
- A faithful and deep commitment to pastoral care and the Sacraments
- Programming Launch from our RenewalWorks Team including weekly Bible study, summer read, and a year of discipleship
We remain engaged, faithful, and committed to the ongoing support of our St. Matt’s community.
Through the gift of giving to St. Matthew's, we live out our faith and continue on our spiritual journey as a community. Through the gift of giving, we express our gratitude and trust in God. Through the gift of giving, we offer prayers of thanksgiving for the gift of life and for the abundant blessings bestowed upon us by God. Through the gift of spiritual giving, we are made one with God and our neighbor, in appreciation and care for one another, St. Matthew's and all of God's creation.