We are the Living Stones of St. Matt’s, wherever we are.
In 2020, we continued to serve our community by providing:
- Dynamic online Sunday worship and coffee hours
- Revamped music and youth programs
- Reimagined FUNrai$ing events
- Deeply faithful self-examination of Racial Reconciliation and Justice
- Ongoing engagement with our Mission partners
- A deep commitment to pastoral care
- Revamped Arts at St. Matthew’s program
- Launch of a new program ReNewal Works
We remain engaged, faithful, and committed to the ongoing support of our St. Matt’s community.
The Spiritual House formed by our Living Stones emanates from, and is overflowing with, the Gifts from God.
Let us all ensure it continues to be the sanctuary that can shelter, serve, and promote love across our cherished and sacred community throughout 2021 and beyond.