Easter Life in the time of Coronavirus
All updates on our life at St. Matt's in relation to COVID-19 can be found here. This page will be updated regularly. Please be in touch with Marissa if you have any questions or concerns.
New and Updated Resources
- Cleaning & Hygiene tips from UNICEF to keep Coronavirus out of your home
- The Episcopal Church in Connecticut is curating a list of resources on their website. Click herefor information about COVID-19, meditation resources, mental health, and community connections.
- Take a look at the Live Cams at the Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Watch the nightly stream at the Metropolitan Opera
- Learn to dance and get moving even during quarantine. Click here to read about some optionsfrom the LA Times.
- Take a deep dive into theology: Reading Barth Together. If you follow along, send Marissa a note so you can be part of a group at St. Matt's that will debrief the series together.
- Join us in June and learn how to meditate. Click here to learn more!
Specific Programming Updates
We have moved all of our worship and programming online. Join us on Facebook, in Zoom rooms, on YouTube, and Google Classroom. There are opportunities for worship, connection, and formation almost every day. Click here to see all of these opportunities for kids and adults. Click here to visit our Youtube Channel and then subscribe so you don't miss any of our live-streamed videos.
Want to help? Read more about how to help our Mission Team as we serve our neighbors in this strange time of social distancing:
- April 7th, 2020: Wilton Social Services & Circle of Care
- March 31st, 2020: An Update on Partners & Beneficiaries
Updates and Messages from Marissa
All of these updates first come out in our newsletter. Need to sign up for the e-news? It's easy, just click here and fill out the online form.