Confirmand Mentor Lunch: November 3rd, 2019
Thank you for coming together yesterday in support of our confirmands! Here is what we did during our lunch together that you can build upon at home as well as when you see each other again. We did our own “theology” chat with some “get to know you” questions such as:
- What stories from our faith inspire you to be courageous?
- Who in your life has been your greatest teacher, and why?
- What is “home” to you? What makes you feel at home?
- Please sign up to read/lector at an upcoming service asap! One confirmand per slot. So far only Ella (Nov. 17) and Owen (Nov. 24) has signed up. (Morgan & Addison have signed up for Feb. 26 – but only one is needed.) Steve Hudspeth will help prepare them.
- Don’t forget to keep using those worship reflection sheets (in a basket in the narthex).
- Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 19 (6:00-7:30pm).
Samantha, Jennifer, Sharon, and Marissa