Christmas Pageant Plans & Schedule!
The time has come! Here are the steps to Pageant fun...
1) Sign up for this year's pageant outside the Choir Room - tell us your child's name and a few parts they might be interested in playing. OR email us the name of your child & some parts they'd like to play: [email protected].
2) Mark your calendar for these rehearsal days (all Sundays after 10:00am service):
- Sunday, November 17th
- Sunday, November 24th
- Sunday, December 1st
- Sunday, December 8th
3) Mark your calendar for a special lunch & dress rehearsal on 12/14 from 12pm-2pm.
Parents: We know that many of you will be traveling around Thanksgiving. So the two rehearsals on 11/24 and 12/1 are for those who can be there. Sunday rehearsals will begin around 11:30 and run for about an hour - and we'd love to have you stay if you can! Many hands will make this a successful pageant!
Here are some of the parts you might consider:
- 3 Wise People (they need not be 3 Wise Men!)
- Or one of many Narrators! These would be especially good parts for some of our older kids.
We hope some of our High School and older Youth will help mentor and direct the Pageant! If your high schooler might be interested, send (or have them send) an e-mail to us, too!