AdultsWhether it is worship, study, fellowship, outreach & service, or great concerts, St. Matthew's offers many opportunities for adults to grow in faith in a caring community. Family events as well as adults-only gatherings are regularly held.
A sampling of how adults engage in living out our Baptismal promises at St. Matthew's, continuing in the apostles' teaching and fellowship, the breaking of bread and the prayers as we seek to serve all in the name of Christ, respecting the dignity of all human beings:
- Adult Education offers a variety of ways to grow in knowledge and stretch our understanding of how God is working in our lives.
- Outreach provides hands-on opportunities to reach out to those in need in our community and beyond.
- The Arts at St. Matthew's brings the beauty of the arts and the warmth of our parish to the community-at-large through musical offerings featuring world renown performers.
- Our Parish Life committee sponsors many events for fun and fellowship, such as our Annual Lobster/Clambake, Auction, Foyer Groups, the Parish Picnic and Sunday Coffee Hour.
- Worship services are held every Sunday at 8:00AM (Rite I) and 10:AM (Rite II with choirs), plus throughout the year on special days of the Church year.